FIS SKI FLYING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS PLANICA 2020
POSTOPONED TO DECEMBER
Due to the measures taken by The Republic of Slovenia to curb the spread and to control the effects of coronavirus (Covid-19), the FIS Ski Flying World Championships, Planica 2020, has been postponed to December 2020.
The organizer will inform about the new date in the upcoming weeks.
All tickets, purchased for the Planica 2020 event in March, will also be valid for the FIS Ski Flying World Championships held in Planica in December, so there is no need to change them for the new event.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• When purchasing one or more tickets, it is necessary to pay the registration fee, which amounts to EUR 1.5 per contract.
• Pre-sale of tickets takes place at all points of sale, until incl. Tuesday, March 1, 2020. From March 20 onwards, tickets will be sold in regular sale at published prices.
• Refund is not possible, except in case of cancelling the event or changing the date of the event.
• Children younger than 6 years have free access every day. Free children’s tickets must be collected at points of sale.
• Children from 7 to incl. 14 years of age are eligible for children’s tickets. On Sunday, March 22, there will be free access for children up to 14 years.
• Children up to incl. 2 years have free access to the stands. Children since the age of 3 need their own entrance tickets for the stands.
• On Thursday, March 19, access to the tribunes is possible with a regular ticket.
• By purchasing the Tribune Kavka ticket (next to the Kavka house) you also have access to food and beverage suppliers in the immediate vicinity of the tribune (food and beverages at an extra charge).
• The price of the PLANICA CLUB ticket includes: free transfer from/to Kranjska Gora (Hotel Kompas), seat on the special Planica Club tribune, food and be-verages (unlimited).
• The price of the CLUB 239 ticket includes: free transfer from/to Kranjska Gora (Hotel Kompas), area on the special tribune, one meal and beverages (unlimited) in a special Club 239 area. By purchasing a 3-day Club 239 ticket you have a free entry on Thursday (no catering).
Tickets are sold at all Kompas branches and authorized agencies.
By purchasing a ticket, the visitor unreservedly agrees with the restrictions set by the event organizer. The ticket is valid for one person, on the day of the event, indicated on the ticket. Any misuse will be punished. The organizer reserves the right to minor changes to the program. Entry of alcohol, bottles, glasses, cans, bars, weapons,
explosive devices, fireworks and other items that can endanger safety of the people is strictly prohibited. The exit at the time of the event is only possible at designated and marked places. Visit of the event is at your own risk. Tickets should be bought only from authorized dealers.