NOTICE TO PLANICA 2020 AND PLANICA 2021 TICKET HOLDERS
Dear ski jumping fans, friends of Planica! To all of you who bought tickets for the FIS Ski Flying World Championships in Planica in March 2020 (which was cancelled) and later exchanged them for tickets for the competition that took place in December 2020 or for the just finished World Cup ski jumping finals (March 24-28, 2021): we kindly thank you for your perseverance and patience. Exceptional epidemiological conditions and valid decrees of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia still prevent us from socialising at our beloved sports events.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, you can request a refund of the purchase price for tickets that you have already exchanged at the sales points where you bought the original tickets or where you swapped them for December (2020) or March (2021) tickets.
We inform the FIS Ski Flying World Championships (March 2020) voucher holders that the vouchers are valid in accordance with Article 65 of the Intervention Measures Act to mitigate and eliminate the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic (ZIUOOPE), OJ RS No. 80/2020.
- exchange the vouchers for tickets for the FIS Ski Jumping World Cup Planica 2022 (when they become available) or
- claim a refund of the purchase price after the expiration of 24 months from the date of issuance of the voucher in accordance with the legal provision: "If the ticket holder does not redeem the issued voucher within 24 months from the date of issue, the ticket holder can, within 14 days after the end of this period, request the sport event organiser to refund the amount of the voucher within 14 days after receiving the request."
For any information on the refund or exchange of tickets, please contact the official sales points of Kompas d.d. where you bought the ticket. Please send any additional questions to .
Thank you for your understanding and kind regards!
Ski Association of Slovenia
Ljubljana, 31. 3. 2021
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• When purchasing one or more tickets, it is necessary to pay the registration fee, which amounts to EUR 1.5 per contract.
• Pre-sale of tickets takes place at all points of sale, until incl. February 28th, 2021. From March 1st onwards, tickets will be sold in regular sale at published prices.
• Refund is not possible, except in case of cancelling the event or changing the date of the event.
• Children younger than 6 years have free access every day. Free children’s tickets must be collected at points of sale.
• Children from 7 to incl. 14 years of age are eligible for children’s tickets. On Sunday, March 28th, there will be free access for children up to 14 years.
• Children up to incl. 2 years have free access to the stands. Children from the age of 3 need their own entrance tickets for the stands.
• On Thursday, March 25th, access to the tribunes is possible with a regular ticket.
• By purchasing the stand Kavka ticket (next to the Kavka house) you also have access to food and beverage suppliers in the immediate vicinity of the tribune (food and beverages at an extra charge).
• The price of the PLANICA CLUB ticket includes: free transfer from/to Kranjska Gora (Hotel Kompas), seat on the special outrun stand Planica Club, food and beverages (unlimited).
• The price of the CLUB 239 ticket includes: free transfer from/to Kranjska Gora (Hotel Kompas), area on the special outrun stand, one meal and beverages (unlimited) in a special Club 239 area. By purchasing a 3-day Club 239 ticket you have a free entry on Thursday (no catering). Tickets are sold at all Kompas branches and authorized agencies. By purchasing a ticket, the visitor unreservedly agrees with the restrictions set by the event organizer. The ticket is valid for one person, on the day of the event, indicated on the ticket. Any misuse will be punished. The organizer reserves the right to minor changes to the program. Entry of alcohol, bottles, glasses, cans, bars, weapons, explosive devices, fireworks and other items that can endanger safety of the people is strictly prohibited. The exit at the time of the event is only possible at designated and marked places. Visit of the event is at your own risk. Tickets should be bought only from authorized dealers.