Dear Planica Fans,
ACCORDING TO THE CURRENTLY VALID MEASURES AND DECREES IN FORCE IN THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA FOR LIMITING THE SPREAD OF THE CORONAVIRUS DISEASE COVID-19, IT IS NOT YET POSSIBLE TO BUY TICKETS.
Holders of tickets for the FIS Ski Flying World Championships in March 2020 and December 2020 and holders of vouchers will also be able to exchange them for new tickets for the FIS Ski Jumping World Cup in March 2021 only when possible and in accordance with measures and decrees to prevent the spread of Covid-19 in the Republic of Slovenia. Exchanges will be possible only at the points of sale where the original tickets were purchased. Entry to the venue with old tickets (March and December 2020) will not be possible.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• When purchasing one or more tickets, it is necessary to pay the registration fee, which amounts to EUR 1.5 per contract.
• Pre-sale of tickets takes place at all points of sale, until incl. February 28th, 2021. From March 1st onwards, tickets will be sold in regular sale at published prices.
• Refund is not possible, except in case of cancelling the event or changing the date of the event.
• Children younger than 6 years have free access every day. Free children’s tickets must be collected at points of sale.
• Children from 7 to incl. 14 years of age are eligible for children’s tickets. On Sunday, March 28th, there will be free access for children up to 14 years.
• Children up to incl. 2 years have free access to the stands. Children from the age of 3 need their own entrance tickets for the stands.
• On Thursday, March 25th, access to the tribunes is possible with a regular ticket.
• By purchasing the stand Kavka ticket (next to the Kavka house) you also have access to food and beverage suppliers in the immediate vicinity of the tribune (food and beverages at an extra charge).
• The price of the PLANICA CLUB ticket includes: free transfer from/to Kranjska Gora (Hotel Kompas), seat on the special outrun stand Planica Club, food and beverages (unlimited).
• The price of the CLUB 239 ticket includes: free transfer from/to Kranjska Gora (Hotel Kompas), area on the special outrun stand, one meal and beverages (unlimited) in a special Club 239 area. By purchasing a 3-day Club 239 ticket you have a free entry on Thursday (no catering). Tickets are sold at all Kompas branches and authorized agencies. By purchasing a ticket, the visitor unreservedly agrees with the restrictions set by the event organizer. The ticket is valid for one person, on the day of the event, indicated on the ticket. Any misuse will be punished. The organizer reserves the right to minor changes to the program. Entry of alcohol, bottles, glasses, cans, bars, weapons, explosive devices, fireworks and other items that can endanger safety of the people is strictly prohibited. The exit at the time of the event is only possible at designated and marked places. Visit of the event is at your own risk. Tickets should be bought only from authorized dealers.